[R] warning associated with Logistic Regression

Ravi Varadhan rvaradha at jhsph.edu
Mon Jan 26 17:40:13 CET 2004

Hi All:

I am really fascinated by the content and the depth of discussion of
this thread.  This really exemplifies what I have come to love and
enjoy about the R user group - that it is not JUST an answering service
for getting help on programming issues, but also a forum for some
critical and deep thinking on fundamental statistical issues.

Kudos to the group!

Best,
Ravi.