[R] question

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Jan 23 16:09:08 CET 2004

Wassim Kamoum <kamoun_wassim at yahoo.fr> writes:

> Hello
>
> I was looking for the source code for the new arima procedure the STARMA model (Space-Time ARMA)
>
> If somebody have the source code of this model please send me them
>
> I'm student and in my research for my master I'm appling the STARMA model for modelling the pollutant particules.
> It's very important
> Thank you.

R is Open Source software. All source code is available. In this
case the code is part of the R sources which you can get at

http://cran.r-project.org/src/base/R-1.8.1.tgz

or if you just need to look at a single file, use the viewcvs feature
as in

http://cvs.r-project.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/R/src/library/stats/src/starma.c