FW: Réf. : [R] Packages debug and mvbutils

Mark.Bravington@csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Fri Jan 23 00:05:09 CET 2004

Please use the CRAN versions, not the ftp versions which are now out-of-date. Both packages are on base CRAN now, but may not have propagated to all mirrors yet. (But thanks to Gerald for responding-- I had de-subscribed from R-help.)

For anyone using the HANDY package (a Windows-specific package which includes a non-C DLL, so I can't CRAN it): I'll post an updated version on the ftp site later today.

Bye
Mark

Mark Bravington
CSIRO (CMIS)