[R] customising installed libraries

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 15:08:42 CET 2004

 I had quit q() R, reloaded and loaded ipred anew. Trying
detach(package:ipred) makes no difference. I added a few pointless lines to
one existing function and can see these when I call the function, passing no
parameters. thats why i was assuming it was an R thing.

is this just some mysterious problem with my computer/ setup/ files?? not
R??