[R] about power of tests

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jan 19 23:33:01 CET 2004

=?iso-8859-7?q?vasilis=20pappas?= <vasileios_p at yahoo.gr> writes:

> Does anyone know how can I calculate power in wilcoxon.test,
> kruskal. test and oneway.test in an F? I have already found
> power.t.test for calculating power in t.test but it seems that there
> is nothing for the others. Any answer could be useful.  Thanks for
> your interest.

If you can explain exactly how you think power should be computed for
a Wilcoxon, AND it is right (as opposed to a wild ball-park off the
cuff estimate or sensitivity analysis), it'd be a nice journal
article.

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}