[R] Sparse matrix row/column access (SparseM)?

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 16 21:55:05 CET 2004

Given a matrix in any of the SparseM forms, you can access columns
and rows with the usual R subsetting conventions, e.g. A[,k]
gives the kth column, A[m,] gives the mth row...

As a general principle, questions about packages should probably
be directed first to package maintainers (in this case me) and
only in cases of non-response to r-help.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/my.html	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820