[R] graphlets -- more

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jan 12 21:00:20 CET 2004

You might check out the prada package in Bioconductor; it's designed
for a different, but similar problem (96/384 well plate assays).
It isn't released, but the code is in the Bioconductor CVS repository,
which can be viewed and retrieved over the WWW:

http://franz.stat.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Rpacks/?cvsroot=Bioconductor

best,
-tony