[R] Installing R on 64-bit Solaris 2.8 --- follow-up

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 8 16:23:12 CET 2004

What OS does the `PC' run?  If Windows, the only differences between the
manuals built under Windows and under Solaris will be in the reference
manual, and you can get a PDF version of that from
http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html (although I doubt if you really
want it).   PDF versions of all the other manuals are there too.