[R] Analyzing dendrograms

Walton A. Green walton.green at yale.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:41:03 CET 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As Johan Lindberg points out, the documentation for handling dendrograms
is sparse....Does anyone know who is responsible for or working on
development of tree methods and objects? I've written a couple of scripts
for my own use to translate between parenthetical (A(B(CD))) or binary
A00 B10 C11 D11 tree formats and cluster objects in R, but as an
inexperienced programmer have had difficulty integrating them with the
existing framework--I'm trying to write some resampling routines and
sensitivity tests for tree objects.

Perhaps this question should go to the r-devel list instead....

Yours,
Walton Green