[R] Problem while reading .csv files

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Tue Jan 6 18:15:26 CET 2004

You might get more useful answers if you gave more information about
exactly what you did.  My wild guess is that you are sourcing a file (with
the function source()), the first line of which is the QQQ<-..., and the
second line of which has a syntax error.

One of the nice things about R is that you can cut and paste from script
files in order to try to track down errors.  Did you try that with the
QQQ<- line?  (It looks fine to me, and this works for me to read .csv files.)

-- Tony Plate