[R] Heeeeeelp! Estimatet Marginal Means of ANOVA needed!

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Mon Jan 5 20:06:20 CET 2004

I've never used SPSS, so don't know what it refers to as "estimated marginal
means".  However, my guess is that they are probably what SAS calls LS
(least squares) means.  I know Prof. Yandell has written a lsmeans()
function for his "pda" package (supporting his book, "Practical Data
Analysis for Designed Experiments") which you can find on his web page.

Hope this helps,
Andy