[R] Heeeeeelp! Estimatet Marginal Means of ANOVA needed!

Deborah.Renz@stud.unibas.ch Deborah.Renz at stud.unibas.ch
Mon Jan 5 18:27:25 CET 2004

Hello!

I urgently need to know if it is possible (and if so, how to do) to get
the "Estimatet marginal means" from an ANOVA.
Or explained more coplicated: It's about plants sewn in 2 densities & 2
patterns. The Variable is biomass and I also use a Covariate. There are highly
significant differences between density & pattern but I don't know which of the
2 densities gives the higher biomass values.
I would like to get something analoge to the "Estimatet Marginal Means" you get
with SPSS.
Who can help me as soon as possible?

Thanks
Deborah Renz