[R] importing S-Plus data files

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Sat Feb 28 01:07:36 CET 2004

You can help yourself to help us by at least telling us what versions of
S-PLUS on Linux the data were created from, the version of S-PLUS you are
using under Windows (which version of Windows?) and the version of R you are
using.

I believe starting in S-PLUS 6.1, the data created by S-PLUS is binary
compatible between Linux and Windows versions.

Andy