[R] variance estimator for the cumulative incidence function

Pintilie, Melania Melania.Pintilie at uhn.on.ca
Thu Feb 26 14:47:48 CET 2004

Hi everyone,
I am using the package cmprsk in R to estimate the cumulative incidence
function and its variance. In the manual it is mentioned that the variance
is calculated based on Dr. Aalen's paper (1978, Nonparametric estimation of
partial transition probabilities in multiple decrement models).

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with a source where the
variance is expressed in a more readable way, for example as a sum.

I appreciate your help.
Thank you.

Melania
Rm 15-433, ext 4886

Fax: (416) 946-2048

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged infor...{{dropped}}