[R] Data Analyst Intern position in San Francisco

Jim Porzak JGPorzak at loyaltymatrix.com
Sat Feb 21 00:54:07 CET 2004

   We've sent this position out to SF Bay Area schools. Since we have
   standardized on R as our preferred analytics platform it seemed
   appropriate to post here.
   We also have a full time Data Analyst position open. Search for
   "Loyalty Matrix" on [1]www.craigslist.org   Jim Porzak
   Director of Analytics
   Loyalty Matrix, Inc.
   [2]www.LoyaltyMatrix.com
   ------------------------
   Data Analyst Intern
   Loyalty Matrix is a successful & profitable two-year-old start-up   company based in downtown San Francisco. We are seeking a bright,   organized, and motivated team player who appreciates the challenges
   and   Primary Responsibilities:
   ·       Brainstorm with   OLAP models on customer   ·       Conduct customer   statistical models
   ·       Perform gap   customer intelligence
   ·       Report directly   Qualifications:
   ·       Graduating   Science, Engineering, Math   ·       Basic knowledge   techniques
   ·       Intermediate   Preferred Qualifications:
   ·       Knowledge of   ·       Experience doing   ·       Experience in   ·       Microsoft SQL   What You Will Learn:
   ·       Statistical   ·       OLAP concepts   ·       Microsoft SQL   ·       Implementing   techniques, including audience   extractions and manipulation, and program   ·       CRM systems   ·       Reporting tools   ·       ETL (Extraction,   Please note that this is a three-month internship that may lead to a   permanent position. Submit your resume to hr at loyaltymatrix.com with   "[R] Internship"  in the subject heading.