[R] [R-pkgs] New Package: multinomRob

Jasjeet Singh Sekhon jasjeet_sekhon at harvard.edu
Fri Feb 20 04:28:44 CET 2004

We would like to announce the availability on CRAN of a new package
multinomRob.  It does robust estimation of overdispersed multinomial
regression models. The package is also able to estimate overdispersed
grouped multinomial logistic and multivariate-t logistic models.  The
code is relatively general; for example, it allows for equality
constraints across parameters and it can handle datasets in which the
number of categories varies by observation.

Package: multinomRob
Version: 1.0