R for economists (was: [R] Almost Ideal Demand System)

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Thu Feb 19 15:28:50 CET 2004

Hello,

	In the same journal (Journal of Applied Econometrics), there is a
more recent article entitled:
	J. Racine, R. Hyndman (2002): "Using R to teach econometrics".
Journal of Applied Econometrics, Volume 17, Issue 2, p. 175-189

	Hopefully it is of any use for you!?!
	Best,
	Roland

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked.   If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.