R for economists (was: [R] Almost Ideal Demand System)

Arne Henningsen ahenningsen at email.uni-kiel.de
Thu Feb 19 14:26:55 CET 2004

Hi,

I did not find any web page about using R in economics and econometrics so
far. However, this does not mean that there is none (searching with google
for "R" and "economics" gives many pages about economics and a name like
Firstname R. Lastname on it ;-)).
Does anybody in the list does know such a web page?
If not, I will be happy if you, Ajay, could build and maintaine one.

Best wishes,
Arne

--
Arne Henningsen