[R] persp and lines()

Jeff Jorgensen jcjorgensen at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 18 01:05:05 CET 2004

R-sters:

I'm interested in keeping data plotted in persp to preserve the wireframe
look, I'd just like to change one of the lines drawn (in either the x or y
direction) into a different color so that it stands out.

Or is there some way to add a line (say, via lines(), or abline()) to a
persp() plot at the designated x or y that would follow the z surface
contour?  I could add a line using 2D representations of the data, but I'd
like to use the perspective plot if possible.

Any advice?

Cheers,

Jeff