[R] plot

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang k.wang at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 17 01:28:47 CET 2004

You have to be more specific.  What kind of vertors are they?  Are they
both numeric continuous variables?  What kind of plot(s) do you want to
draw?

Assuming you have two continuous variables and you want to draw a
scatter plot, one way to do it is to use plot().  For example:
  plot(x, y)

Take a loot at ?plot to find out how to use it.

Kevin

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang, MSc(Hon)
Statistics Workshops Co-ordinator
Student Learning Centre