[R] Another question, unfortunately. . . .(Installing "foreig n"/trying to import/export SAS files)

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Mon Feb 9 16:47:25 CET 2004

Hi,

	In the default settings, the library "foreign" is not pre-installed.
	You have to add it to the current session by typing:
	library(foreign)
	Now, the functions read.ssd and read.xport should be available.

	Best,
	Roland

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked.   If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.