[R] PBIB datataset

Austin, Matt maustin at amgen.com
Sun Dec 19 21:12:42 CET 2004

Is it the PBIB dataset in the SASmixed package?  I don't have my copy of the
text at home.

--Matt

> library(SASmixed)

Attaching package 'lme4':

        The following object(s) are masked from package:nlme :

         Alfalfa Assay bdf BodyWeight Cefamandole Dialyzer Earthquake
ergoStool Fatigue Gasoline getCovariateFormula getResponseFormula Glucose
Glucose2 Gun IGF lmeControl Machines MathAchieve MathAchSchool Meat Milk
Muscle Nitrendipene Oats Orthodont Ovary Oxboys Oxide PBG Phenobarb Pixel
Quinidine Rail RatPupWeight Relaxin Remifentanil Soybean Spruce
Tetracycline1 Tetracycline2 Wafer Wheat Wheat2

Warning message:
package 'SASmixed' was built under R version 2.0.1
> data(PBIB)
> PBIB
   response Treatment Block
1       2.4        15     1