[R] package.skeleton()

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 17 21:01:34 CET 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, XIAO LIU wrote:

> Hi, R people:
>
> I generated a package using package.skeleton().  But I can not load it
> using library().

It looks as though you didn't do anything except run package.skeleton().
As the output of package.skeleton() and the help page suggest, you need
further steps, and it tells you where to find a description of these
steps.

At a minimum you need to edit the help files and INSTALL the package
before you can use it.

 	-thomas