[R] increase thr range in R

Sebastian Kaiser KINGSEBI at gmx.net
Tue Dec 14 14:14:59 CET 2004

Hello Everybody in order to get some needed results out of my function i
need to get my besselI function evaluated at some values which normally gave
Inf or 0 (expon.scaled NAN) back. So I would like to increase the range in R
from approxamittly 1e+320 to aabout 1e+500 or something like that. Is there
any possibility or pacckage to do this easily?
Thank You
Sebastian Kaiser
Institut for Statistics in Munich Germany

--
Neue Internetadresse:
http:\\www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/~kaiser

"Vielleicht kann ich die Wahrheit finden, indem ich die
Lügen vergleiche." (Leo Trotzki 1879-1940)