[R] Moving standard deviation?

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Tue Dec 14 02:47:03 CET 2004

Thanks for the hint on qcc. As for bollinger bands a generic porcess was put up by Gabor Grothendieck.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/22367.html

You might also like to have a look at the Rmetrics (fBasics, fSeries etc),
in particular RollingAnalysis {fSeries}

Tom

www.r-project.org ->