[R] switching to Linux, suggestions?

Yuandan Zhang yzhang4 at pobox.une.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 01:12:48 CET 2004

I have both desktop and laptop with Fedora core 3. R 2.0.1 are working well on all PCs.

There is a problem with Fedora core 3 on HP nx500 laptop. The display resolution is 1024x768 according to HP's description. However, during the installation, there were only two options on display resolution "800x600" "640x480".

I tried various ways, but can't set it to 1024x768. any one have fix for this.

Yuandan