[R] using subset

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Mon Dec 6 13:55:47 CET 2004

Antonio:

If the variable you are subsetting is a factor with multiple levels (and
it appears you have 15), then the levels of the factor remain and will
show up in summary, but your data set will only include the rows of data
that you want. I am pretty sure subset has worked properly in your case.

Try

> data[1:20,]

And just look at your data to see.