[R] Text Mining with R

Jose Quesada quesada at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:23:16 CET 2004

Tobias,

I just created a zip file from the tar, and used the "install from
zip" option of the Rwin console.

ttda is shown in the list of installed packages. However, when I try
"load packages", or the equivaent "library(ttda)", I get:

Error in library(ttda) : 'ttda' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?
> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        'ttda' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?

Do you know why?

Thanks,
-Jose

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:15:57 +0000, Tobias Verbeke
<tobias.verbeke at telenet.be> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:29:31 +0100
> Daniele Medri <daniele.medri at libero.it> wrote:
>
> > Dears,
> >
> > anyone has experiences with text mining and R?
> > I'll be very greatfull for tutorial or examples.
> >

> You may have a look at:
>
> http://wwwpeople.unil.ch/jean-pierre.mueller/
>
> HTH,
> Tobias
>

> > --
> > Daniele Medri - http://www.medri.org

* I have finally put online an exhibition project with my newer paintings *
http://lsa.colorado.edu/~quesadaj/FTexhibitionProject/
Jose Quesada, PhD.

jquesada at andrew.cmu.edu		Research associate
http://lsa.colorado.edu/~quesadaj	Dept. of Social and Decision Sciences