[R] R language file for BBEdit

Gene Cutler gcutler at amgen.com
Thu Dec 2 23:19:31 CET 2004

For those of you who are using the latest version of the BBEdit text
editor, I have put together a language definition file for R so that
you can get nice syntax coloring.  It is available at
http://smalltime.com/gene/R.plist

Copy the file into "~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Language
Modules/" and restart BBEdit.  Make sure to switch the mapping of ".r"
files from Rez to R in the language preferences.

I just scanned through the help files on my R install with a perl
script and pulled out all the keywords and function names I could find.

If anyone uses this and makes any improvements, please let me know.