[R] depth constrained cluster

Jari Oksanen jarioksa at sun3.oulu.fi
Thu Dec 2 07:30:41 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 18:36, Emmanuel GANDOUIN wrote:
> Please could you help me to find a package to apply a depth-constrained cluster analysis on palaeoecological data (in order to zone subfossil diagram)?

I assume that  you made an exhaustive search in CRAN, and the lack of
answers indicates that there is no such a function in R. You may check
Pierre Legendre's "Progiciel R" instead (yes, this is a different R and
has a priority to the name, our R being a later homonym). The "progiciel
R" is available at Thttp://www.fas.umontreal.ca/biol/casgrain/fr/labo/.
his package seems to have both onedimensional or chronologically
constrained clustering and 2dim or spatially constrained clustering.

cheers, jari oksanen
--
Jari Oksanen <jarioksa at sun3.oulu.fi>