[R] N-dimensional delaunay tesselation & voronoi diagrams

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:32:52 CEST 2004

Hi,
 I've been looking for functions that can do delaunay tesselation and
generate voronoi cells. I came across deldir and tripack but both seem
to be restricted to 2D points. Are there any packages that can do a
tesselation in N dimensions? I know that Matlab and Mathematica use the
qhull package to provide functions for this. Does anybody know of any R
packages that do this (maybe by calling on qhull)?

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 at psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE