[R] predict.mvr error message

Stewart T Chang stchang at umich.edu
Fri Aug 27 04:50:56 CEST 2004

Well, I figured it out on my own.  It turns out, even though my test set
of data appeared to be a matrix, it wasn't.  Adding "as.matrix" to the
front of the name of the data set solved the problem.  (Maybe there's some
alternative way of doing it, such as yours?)  Thanks for your suggestion.

Stewart