[R] postings and archives

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 26 09:49:22 CEST 2004

    <....>

    Louize> PS - how long do postings take to get in the
    Louize> archives - I remember seeing something about scale
    Louize> values (pure numeric?) this week, I erased it and
    Louize> now I discover I need to follow the advice!

well, there are several (somewhat) independent archives.
The official "cheap" ones are directly available from the
mailing list page (URL at the end of every message!), and things
get in there typically faster than they hit your e-mailbox.

Then, there are quite a few other archives
the most prominent ones mentioned on
    http://cran.r-project.org/search.html

Martin Maechler