[R] Adding labels to variables

Raubertas, Richard richard_raubertas at merck.com
Thu Aug 26 00:50:38 CEST 2004

Sigh.  I thought I was making a small innocuous observation,
but it has apparently been taken as some kind of challenge.
Martin's efforts to correct this usage seem (to me) frequent
enough to justify calling the mistake 'common', but I guess
others will disagree.

And what grounds do you have for your implication that it is
a mistake I make?

Rich Raubertas