[R] unsubscribe to R-help

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Mon Aug 23 17:01:29 CEST 2004

"Betten, Mark" <Mark.Betten at vai.org> writes:

> I would like to unsubscribe to the R help list so that my email box
> doesn't get so full.  I've tried several times to unsubscribe at
> r-project.org, but I keep getting emails.  How do I successfully
> unsubscribe?  Thanks

Did you visit that page? (not r-project.org...)

Did you receive a confirmation request? And reply to it? (I think you
need that. I don't often unsubscribe myself...)

Did you wait long enough? If you unsubscribe, you will get removed
from the list of recipients for any new messages, but things that are
already in outgoing mail folders will not be actively removed from the
server.