[R] Getting data loaded

Jim Lemon jim.lemon at uts.edu.au
Thu Aug 19 02:01:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have been informed of a bug in the concord package, in that the data files
containing the tabulated critical values for Kendall's W are not loaded on
the command library(concord).

I had assumed that the lines in install.R would correspond to the commands to
load data in R, e.g.

data(Wcrit01)
data(Wcrit05)

While these work on the command line, I get the errors:

library(concord)
Warning messages:
1: Data set 'Wcrit01' not found in: data(Wcrit01)
2: Data set 'Wcrit05' not found in: data(Wcrit05)

The section on this in R-exts doesn't seem to have any information on how to
write the lines in install.R, nor does Checking and Building Packages. I
managed to locate a few install.R files in other packages, but they were all
empty. Any hints?

Jim

Dr Jim Lemon
Research Psychologist
Health Psychology Unit
University of Technology, Sydney

Feel free to ignore any garbage beneath this line.

--

DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachme...{{dropped}}