[R] Stacking Vectors/Dataframes

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Aug 16 16:17:53 CEST 2004

Yes, make a local installation on your home directory or another machine
which you have write access to.

AFAIK, you cannot update R itself. You will need to install R-1.9.1 and
delete the old version as opposed to upgrading from it. You can try to
salvage the "lib" directory but it is much better to re-download the
latest versions of packages if internet access is not a problem.

R-1.8.0 is fairly outdated anyway.

Regards, Adai