[R] association rules in R

Tobias Sing tobias.sing at mpi-sb.mpg.de
Sun Aug 15 13:12:10 CEST 2004

I think there is no R package for association rules yet. You might want to write a wrapper around one of the many freely available association rule miners instead, e.g. Christian Borgelt's nice implementation of the apriori algorithm:
http://fuzzy.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~borgelt/apriori.html

HTH,
Tobias.

Christoph Lehmann wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am interested in data mining problems. Has anybody ever programmed
> and worked with association rules in R?
>
> I am very grateful for any hint.
>
> Best regards
>
> Christoph

Tobias Sing                         phone: +49 681 9325 315
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik  fax  : +49 681 9325 399
Stuhlsatzenhausweg 85               email: tobias.sing at mpi-sb.mpg.de
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany          web  : http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/~tsing