[R] Re: extracting datasets from aregImpute objects

david_foreman@doctors.org.uk david_foreman at doctors.org.uk
Fri Aug 13 10:08:38 CEST 2004

I've tried doing this by specifying x=TRUE, which provides me with a single imputation, that has been useful.  However, the help file possibly suggests that I should get a flat-file matrix of n.impute imputations, presumably with indexing.  I'm a bit stuck using alternatives to aregImpute, as neither MICE nor Amelia seem to like my dataset, and Frank Harrell no longer recommends Transcan for multiple imputations.