[R] built-in Sweave-like documentation in R-2.x

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Aug 9 17:29:55 CEST 2004

What exactly do you mean by this?

1. generation of Sweave-style docs from R programs or interaction?  A
related approach is the reviveable statistical analysis (the
authors/researchers will have to forgive me for not recalling the WWW
site or their Uni!)

2. tools for doing docs and analysis at the same time?  Emacs Speaks
Statistics has supported this with R since last century (1997 or so).

3. the vignettes of Bioconductor?

4. a text book in line with the above?

best,
-tony