[R] cross random effects (more information abuot the data)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Aug 5 21:53:17 CEST 2004

      Have you read the posting guide
(http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html)?  Also, can you produce a
simpler example with a few lines of R code that someone could copy from
your email and paste into R to illustrate your problem.  I don't have
time to read your email, but if you could reduce it by a factor of about
20, with a toy example that someone else could easily understand, you
might more likely get the answer you are seeking.  (You might also find
the answer to your question by following carefully the steps outlined in
the posting guide and trying to produce a toy example as just suggested.)

      I'm sorry I can't be of more help.  I know how frustrating it can
be to struggle for days with a problem like this.
      spencer graves