[R] Order of messgaes/ missing messages

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Thu Aug 5 05:33:50 CEST 2004

Jim Brennan <jfbrennan <at> rogers.com> writes:

> Ah that is the answer I was looking for! Thanks.
> I can see that a webmail site would/might also experience the same
> phenomenon. I was just curious-- not that it bothered me.

It depends on what you mean by "same".  Any site can experience the
phenomenon but sites at different parts of the web will experience it
differently which is why receiving your email through a different
email server (which is what using a web email provider would do) can,
in practice, largely solve your problem if you find one located
on a good path from the sender.