[R] What's ``impres''?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Aug 4 15:11:22 CEST 2004

Seems like you are using code that someone other than yourself had written.
The best person to ask would be the original author of that code.  The way
you quote the code, there's no context for anyone to guess what `impres' is,
other than that the author probably expected it to be either a logical, or a
scalar numeric.  Similar to C, integer value can be used as logical
expression: 0 = FALSE, anything else is TRUE.

Andy