[R] Code for quasi-likelihood binomial estimation

Gordon Fredericks gordon_fredericks at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:01:13 CEST 2004

Hello,

Has anyone written up code to estimate for example a simple logit using
quasi-likelihood?  I know that glm() already does this, but I'd like to do
some tinkering with the variance function beyond what glm() allows.  I've
scanned online sources and everyone seems to use glm().  Will take a crack
at it if necessary but have zero experience w/q-likelihood and not that much
with coding; thought I'd check here first so as not to reinvent the wheel,
perhaps learn a bit from what others have already done.

Thanks,
GF