[R] absolute value

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Apr 30 08:19:00 CEST 2004

Hi
Did you try
help.search("abs")

gives me

abs(base)                               Miscellaneous Mathematical Functions
meanabsdev(cluster)                     Internal cluster functions
absolute.size(grid)                     Absolute Size of a Grob
abs.error.pred(hmisc)                   Indexes of Absolute Prediction Error for Linear
Models
corresp(MASS)                           Simple Correspondence Analysis
crabs(MASS)                             Morphological Measurements on Leptograpsus
Crabs
loglm1(MASS)                            Fit Log-Linear Models by Iterative Proportional
Scaling -- Internal function
quine(MASS)                             Absenteeism from School in Rural New South
Wales
HTML(R2HTML)                            Outputs an object to a HTML file
mad(stats)                              Median Absolute Deviation
xtabs(stats)                            Cross Tabulation
filePathAsAbsolute(tools)               File Utilities

or
?abs

You should enhance your search utility
Cheers