[R] p-values

partha_bagchi@hgsi.com partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
Thu Apr 29 14:47:23 CEST 2004

I am sure you are aware of this, but for the record I wanted to mention
that the book "Bayesian Data Analysis", 2nd Edition, by Gelman, Carlin,
Stern, and Rubin, published by Chapman and Hall/CRC contains an appendix
(appendix C) on computations with R and BUGS.

Hopefully Frank will have a section in his book in the future?

John Maindonald <john.maindonald at anu.edu.au>
Sent by: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
04/29/2004 12:49 AM