[R] need settings for the listings package

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Mon Apr 26 08:33:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am typesetting R code in TeX using the listings package.  I have
experimented with various settings for the text, but all look a bit
ugly.  This might be because I have no typographic experience ;-)

I would really appreciate if people sent me the settings they use for
the listings package (eg in the \usepackage line, or \lstset, I am
thinking about choices for basicstyle, ... etc).  I could experiment
with lost of different settings, but I guess that some people who use
listings have already come up with a style they like.  I am printing
in black and white (though color is possible, I just don't think it
would add much, but color settings are welcome too).

Thanks,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.