[R] Colour coding and point types in a plot

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Sun Apr 25 09:49:26 CEST 2004

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 02:33:10PM -0500, Mihai Nica wrote:

> R 1.8.1, Windows 2000.

You might want to upgrade to 1.9.0.

> I am trying to find the "legend" for color coding and point types in
> a plot, which probably are standard for everybody but myself. Thanks
> for the tip!

> help.search("legend")

Help files with alias or concept or title matching 'legend' using
fuzzy matching:

gauss.quad(gss)         Generating Gauss-Legendre Quadrature
legend(graphics)        Add Legends to Plots
grid.legend(grid)       Internal Grid Functions
grid.plot.and.legend(grid)
                        A Simple Plot and Legend Demo
draw.key(lattice-0.9.9)
                        Produce a Legend or Key

Type 'help(FOO, package = PKG)' to inspect entry 'FOO(PKG) TITLE'.

> ?legend

is what you need, if I understand your question correctly.

Please read the posting guide.

Best,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.