[R] Error with 1.9.0 - winMenuAdd not usable in .Rprofile

Brian.J.GREGOR@odot.state.or.us Brian.J.GREGOR at odot.state.or.us
Thu Apr 22 00:18:41 CEST 2004

I had this problem too. The documentation for the winMenus says that these
functions are part of the utils package. R must be loading this library
after it sources in Rprofile. If you add library(utils) to the beginning of
your .First function, it should take care of the problem.

Brian Gregor, P.E.
Transportation Planning Analysis Unit
Oregon Department of Transportation
Brian.J.GREGOR at odot.state.or.us