[R] loading into a list

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Tue Apr 20 15:39:07 CEST 2004

I have the following problem.

Use the same algorithm (with different parameters) to generate
simulation results.  I store these in variables, eg A, B, C, which I
save into a file with

save(A, B, C, file="solution001.Rdata")

I do this many times.  Then I would like to load the above, but in
such a manner that A, B, C woule be part of a list, eg

sol001 <- loadIntoList("solution001.Rdata")

so that sol001 is a list with elements A, B, C.

I am looking for a way to implement the above function.  The variables
are very large and I need a lot of time to compute them, so saving &

Thanks,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.